Electrically conductive polyurethane, PU, flexible ATEX Hose and flexible ducting, reinforced with embedded high tensile steel wire helix. PU wall thickness 0.7mm
ATEX Hose Description
This ATEX Hose is extremely flexible and highly abrasion resistant, being electrically conductive it is suitable for use on ATEX approved equipment; it is good for transportation of abrasive materials, where the elimination of static build-up is of prime importance.
• Polyester polyurethane hose
• Reinforced with embedded high tensile steel wire helix
• PU thickness = 0.7mm
ATEX Hose Properties
• Extremely flexible
• Highly abrasion resistant
• Nearly smooth bore
• Light to medium duty
• Electrically conductive
• Surface resistance < 10 to the 6 ohms
• Suitable for use on ATEX approved equipment
ATEX Hose Applications
• Transportation of abrasive materials, where the elimination of static build-up is of prime importance
38mm to 100mm.
-40ºC to +90ºC (intermittent to +125ºC).
• Special diameters
• Other lengths available on request
Our other ATEX Ducting, which is heavy duty, is the Master PUR H EL
|Temp Range||-40 to 90 ºC|
|Diameter Range||38-100 mm|
|Stock Length||10 m|