Flexible ducting, reinforced polyethene ducting, external galvanised steel helix, +85ºC (Intermittent +95ºC)
Extraction Hose – Description
This Extraction Hose, suction & blower hose, is great for extraction of light dust, asbestos fibres and chemical fumes; it is made from PE-coated PE fabric and is environmentally friendly.
• Reinforced polyethene film ducting
• External galvanised steel helix.
• Spiral clip profile (hot dip galvanised steel band)
• Double-sided PE coated PE fabric
Extraction Hose – Properties
• Highly flexible and compressible to approximately 1:6
• Outer helix protects against abrasion and scuffing
• Good chemical resistance
• Food quality
• A high tension-proof connection of wall-lining & spiral via special clamp mechanism
• Halogen and plasticizer-free
• A more environmentally friendly alternative to PVC hoses
• Extremely lightweight
Extraction Hose – Applications
• Extraction of light dust, asbestos fibres and chemical fumes.
Other applications can include:
• air-conditioning and ventilation systems
• air supply and extraction
• vacuum devices for asbestos removal
• extractor units
50mm to 900mm
-40ºC to +85ºC (intermittent to +95ºC)
• Special diameters
• Other lengths available on request
• Outer helix is available in stainless steel.
Available on request in other lengths, sizes, colours, spiral intervals, with stainless steel spirals.
For higher temperature ventilation ducting, great for extraction of corrosive gases, chemical and solvent fumes, please view the Master Clip PTFE H Hose.
|Temp Range||-40 to 85 ºC|
|Diameter Range||50-900 mm|