Flexible ducting, reinforced polyethene ducting, external galvanised steel helix, +85ºC (Intermittent +95ºC)
Fume Extraction Hose Description
We offer Fume Extraction Hose that is great for extraction of light dust, asbestos fibres and chemical fumes.
• Reinforced polyethene film ducting
• External galvanised steel helix.
• Highly flexible and compressible
• Outer helix protects against abrasion and scuffing
• Good chemical resistance
• Food quality
• Extraction of light dust, asbestos fibres and chemical fumes.
50mm to 900mm
-40ºC to +85ºC (intermittent to +95ºC)
• Special diameters
• Other lengths available on request
• Outer helix available in stainless steel.
|Temp Range||-40 to 85 ºC|
|Diameter Range||50-900 mm|