Two-ply special coated high-temperature fabric ducting, reinforced with external galvanised steel helix. A +650ºC (Intermittent +750ºC) High-Temperature Ducting Hose.
High Temperature Exhaust Hose Description
This High-Temperature Exhaust Hose is highly flexible, flame retardant and is suitable for constant temperatures up to +650ºC. It is great for high-temperature gasses in various industries.
• 2 ply special coated high-temperature fabric ducting,
• External galvanised steel helix.
• Highly flexible and robust
• Outer helix protects against abrasion and scuffing
• Flame retardant
• Extraction of high-temperature engine exhaust gases in all industries
• Aerospace Ducting
• Heavy Industry
• General Engineering
Size Range75mm to 900mm.
Temp Range-20ºC to +650ºC (intermittent to +750ºC).
• Custom diameters
|Temp Range||-20 to 650 °C|
|Diameter Range||75-900 mm|
|Stock Length||3 m|