Flexible ducting, PVC/glass fabric ducting, external galvanised steel helix. +90ºC (Intermittent 110ºC)
Welding Fume Extraction Hose – Description
We offer Fume Extraction Hose that is great for weld fume extraction in all industries!
To Learn About Welding Fumes, Cancer, Health & Safety: Read Our Welding Fume Extraction Post By Clicking Here!
• PVC coated glass fabric ducting
• Reinforced with external galvanised steel helix.
Welding Fume Extraction Hose Properties
• Highly flexible and compressible
• Outer helix protects against abrasion and scuffing
• Fire retardant to M1 standard.
• Weld fume extraction in all industries.
50mm to 900mm
-20ºC to +90ºC (intermittent to +110ºC)
• Special diameters
• Other lengths are available on request.
Learn About Welding Fumes Being Classified As Carcinogenic
|Temp Range||-20 to 90 ºC|
|Diameter Range||50-900 mm|