https://ec.europa.eu/growth/sectors/mechanical-engineering/atex_enElectrically conductive polyurethane, PU, flexible hose and flexible ducting, reinforced with embedded high tensile steel wire helix. PU wall thickness 1.4mm
ATEX Hose Description
This very flexible, electrically conductive ATEX Hose is suitable for use on ATEX approved equipment where transportation of abrasive materials where the elimination of static build-up is of prime importance.
• ATEX Hose
• Polyester polyurethane hose
• Reinforced with embedded high tensile steel wire helix
• PU thickness = 1.4mm
• Very flexible
• Highly abrasive resistant
• Nearly smooth bore
• Medium to heavy duty
• Electrically conductive
• Surface resistance < 10 to the 4 ohms
• Suitable for use on ATEX approved equipment
• Transportation of abrasive materials where the elimination of static build-up is of prime importance
• Special hose for industrial vacuum cleaners
32mm to 100mm.
-40ºC to +90ºC (intermittent to +125ºC).
• Special diameters
• Other lengths available on request
|Temp Range||-40 to 90 ºC|
|Diameter Range||32-100 mm|
|Stock Length||10 m|