Electrically conductive ATEX flexible polyurethane ducting hose, i.e. PU hose / PU ducting, abrasion-resistant hose reinforced with embedded high tensile steel wire helix. PU wall thickness of 1.4mm.
ATEX Hose Description
This very flexible, electrically conductive ATEX Hose / Ducting Hose is suitable for use on ATEX approved equipment where transportation of abrasive materials where the elimination of static build-up is of prime importance.
• ATEX Hose
• Polyester polyurethane hose
• Reinforced with embedded high tensile steel wire helix
• PU thickness = 1.4mm
• Very flexible
• Highly Abrasion Resistant Hose
• Nearly smooth bore
• Medium to heavy-duty
• Electrically conductive
• Surface resistance < 10 to the 4 ohms
• Suitable for use on ATEX approved equipment
• Transportation of abrasive materials where the elimination of static build-up is of prime importance
• Special hose for industrial vacuum cleaners
32mm to 100mm.
-40ºC to +90ºC (intermittent to +125ºC).
• Special diameters
• Other lengths available on request
|Temp Range||-40 to 90 ºC|
|Diameter Range||32-100 mm|
|Stock Length||10 m|