Two-ply neoprene coated polyester fabric, nitrile rubber liner, reinforced internally with steel wire helix and external glass cords. +135 ºC (Intermittent +150 ºC)
Fuel Hose Description
This fuel hose, which is lightweight and double-layered, is great for general purpose oil delivery, including petrol and diesel.
• 2 ply neoprene coated polyester fabric ducting with nitrile rubber liner
• Reinforced with embedded steel wire helix
• External glass cords
• Highly flexible
• Smooth Bore
• Excellent Resistance to Petrol
• Fuel filler rubber pipe for the motorsport industry.
• Fuel filler hose in the motorsport industry.
• Extraction of dust, fume and oil mist where smooth bore and reduced permeability is required.
38 mm to 63 mm
-50°C to +150°C
|Temp Range||Max 135 ºC|
|Diameter Range||38-63 mm|
|Stock Length||4 m|