Master Clip PTFE H-EL: ducting hose; excellent chemical resistance, UV proof, electroconductive, outer layer: HYPALON®coated polyester fabric, 175ºC.
Master Clip PTFE H-EL
This Fume Extraction Ducting, Master Clip PTFE H-EL, is great for the extraction of corrosive and explosive gases and fumes as detailed below.
• Fume Extraction Ducting
• PTFE lined Hypalon coated polyester fabric ducting
• Reinforced with external galvanised steel helix
• Highly flexible
• Outer helix protects against abrasion and scuffing during installation
• UV and ozone resistant
• Excellent chemical resistance
• Electrically conductive liner
• Surface resistance < 10 to the 6 ohms
• Suitable for use on ATEX approved equipment
• Vibration-proof (vibration resistant)
Extraction of corrosive and explosive gases and fumes in dangerous areas
50mm to 900mm
Temp Range-40ºC to +175ºC (intermittent to +190ºC)
• Special diameters
• Outer helix available in stainless steel
• Higher temperature – see Master-Clip PTFE S-EL.
|Temp Range||-40 to 175 ºC|
|Diameter Range||50-900 mm|