- For details, of Masterflex High-Temperature Hose, please, continue to the end of the article.
- For our best selling high-temperature hose please visit http://masterflex-hose.co.uk/products-category/property/high-temperature-hose
Here at Masterflex, we are currently enjoying the warm weather that has hit the UK over the last few days. Even our Area Sales Managers home was evacuated yesterday and pockets of fire continued to burn across the area, due to the sweltering weather, where he lived.
Burning was in parts of Saddleworth Moor, in the Peak District, which has been gripped by wildfire since Sunday afternoon; where the army and fire crews are battling to bring the blaze under control.
Another employee had left his windows open to see white ashes in his car as he was leaving for home (which was quite amusing).
But with every window open and plenty ice lollies to keep us refreshed, for a wide range of industrial applications (including extraction of dust, fumes and the conveyance of abrasive media), we can keep on producing Flexible Hoses and Ducting.
We manufacture for Woodworking, Plastics, Chemical/Pharmaceutical, Food, Automotive, Military and General Engineering and a lot more.
Did you know that some hoses are manufactured to withstand high temperatures up to 1100°C?
At the higher end of the temperature range, we create Master Clip 1100, which excellent for exhaust fume extraction on large capacity engines, and automotive and aircraft manufacturing.
Medium to high-temperature hoses, such as Master Sil (which can accommodate temperatures up to 250°C), are excellent for gases, plastic industry and waste incinerators.
At the lower end of the scale, we make Master Clip Vinyl B which is perfect for air conditioning and ventilation extraction systems.
Two-ply special coated high-temperature fabric ducting, external galvanised steel helix. +450ºC (Intermittent +500ºC)
• 2 ply special coated high-temperature fabric ducting
• External galvanised steel helix
• Highly flexible and robust
• Outer helix protects against abrasion and scuffing during installation
• Flame retardant
• Extraction of high-temperature engine exhaust gases in all industries
• Heavy Industry
• General Engineering
75mm to 900mm.
Temp Range-20ºC to +450ºC (intermittent to +500ºC).
• Custom diameters