Electrically conductive polyurethane, PU, flexible ATEX abrasion resistant Hose and flexible PU Ducting; reinforced with embedded high tensile steel wire helix. PU wall thickness 0.7mm
ATEX Hose Description
This ATEX Hose / PU Ducting is an extremely flexible and highly abrasion-resistant hose, being electrically conductive it is suitable for use on ATEX approved equipment; it is good for transportation of abrasive materials, where the elimination of static build-up is of prime importance.
• Polyester polyurethane hose
• Reinforced with embedded high tensile steel wire helix
• PU thickness = 0.7mm
• Extremely flexible
• Highly abrasion-resistant
• Nearly smooth bore
• Light to medium duty
• Electrically conductive
• Antistatic Hose (Surface resistance < 10 to the 6 ohms)
• Suitable for use on ATEX approved equipment
• Transportation of abrasive materials, where the elimination of static build-up is of prime importance
38mm to 100mm.
-40ºC to +90ºC (intermittent to +125ºC).
• Special diameters
• Other lengths available on request
Our other ATEX Ducting, which is heavy-duty, is the Master PUR H EL
|Temp Range||-40 to 90 ºC|
|Diameter Range||38-100 mm|
|Stock Length||10 m|