Carflex 200: Neoprene/polyester fabric vehicle high temperature flexible ducting hose with steel helix and plastic abrasion protector. +200ºC (when used with a fan)
1 clamp profile spiral: hot-dip galvanised steel band with additional plastic outer scuff-protection profile
2 wall: neoprene-coated polyester fabric
This Exhaust Duct is lightweight, highly flexible and Robust and for the extraction of gases up to +200ºC when used in conjunction with an extraction system:
• Neoprene coated polyester fabric ducting
• Reinforced with galvanised steel helix
• Additional plastic abrasion protector
• good flow characteristics
• extremely compressible to approx. 1:5
• high tension-proof connection of wall-lining and spiral via a special clamp mechanism
• highly flexible
• smallest bending radius
• extremely lightweight
• Extraction of vehicle exhaust gases up to +200ºC when used in conjunction with an extraction system
• Ideal for a reel or suspended applications: all conventional exhaust systems, such as – Exhaust Hose Reel – Suction Rail System – Upper/Lower Floor Systems – Stationary Systems
Black with a blue protector.
63mm to 200mm.
• +200°C with appropriate use of exhaust regulators and sufficient air supply (approximately 50%)
• Special diameters
• Plastic abrasion protector available in other colours
|DN||vacuum||bend radius||outer Ø||weight/m||old article no.||new article no.||standard
|max. production length|
|All data refers to a medium and ambient temperature of +20 °C.
* Available on request
Subject to technical changes and colour deviations.
|Maximum Temperature||200 °C|
|Diameter Range||63-200 mm|