Master Clip PTFE H: PTFE lined HYPALON® Polyester fabric flexible ducting; great for extraction of corrosive gases, chemical & solvent fumes.
Master Clip PTFE H:
This Fume Extraction Hose, for corrosive media up to +175°C, is great for extraction of corrosive gases, chemical and solvent fumes.
• PTFE lined Hypalon coated polyester fabric ducting
• Reinforced with external hot-dip spiral galvanised steel helix
• Highly flexible
• Outer helix protects against abrasion and scuffing during installation
• UV and ozone resistance
• Excellent chemical resistance
• Vibration Proof
• Cold and heat resistant
• Extremely compressible to approx. 1:4
• PTFE: no health risk
• A high tension-proof connection of wall-lining and spiral via a special clamp mechanism
• Optimum medium flow characteristics
• Smallest bending radii
• Extraction of corrosive gases
• Chemical and solvent fumes
• Pharmaceutical industry
• Suction/extraction of aggressive media in the medium temperature range
50mm to 900mm
-40ºC to +175ºC (intermittent to +190ºC)
• Custom diameters
• Outer helix available in stainless steel
• Available on request in other lengths, sizes, colours or spiral intervals.
For a lower temperature ventilation ducting, for extraction of light dust, asbestos fibres and chemical fumes, please view the +85ºC Master Clip PE Hose.
Read More About Duct (industrial exhaust)
|Temp Range||-40 to 175 ºC|
|Diameter Range||50-900 mm|