Light-Medium Duty, Flexible, Electroconductive polyurethane, PU, flexible ATEX abrasion-resistant ducting hose; reinforced with embedded high tensile steel wire helix.
Master PUR L-EL Hose
This ATEX Polyurethane Ducting Hose, Master PUR L-EL, is an extremely flexible and highly abrasion-resistant hose, being electrically conductive it is suitable for use on ATEX approved equipment; it is good for transportation of abrasive materials, where the elimination of static build-up is of prime importance.
• Polyester polyurethane hose
• Reinforced with embedded high tensile steel wire helix
• PU thickness = 0.7mm
• Extremely flexible
• Highly abrasion-resistant
• Nearly smooth bore
• Light to medium duty
• Electrically conductive
• Antistatic Hose (Surface resistance < 10 to the 6 ohms)
• Suitable for use on ATEX approved equipment
Transportation of abrasive materials, where the elimination of static build-up is of prime importance
38mm to 100mm.
-40ºC to +90ºC (intermittent to +125ºC).
• Special diameters
• Other lengths available on request
Our other ATEX Ducting, which is heavy-duty, is the Master PUR H EL
|Maximum Temperature||90 ºC|
|Minimum Wall Thickness||0.7 mm|
|Diameter Range||25-500 mm|