Highly Abrasion-Resistant (Abrasive Solids), Microbe & Hydrolysis-Resistant Polyurethane hoses; Great for Large Street-Cleaners, Vacuum Suction Hoses, Suction Dredger Hose.
• spiral: spring steel wire
• wall: pure polyether polyurethane, microbe-resistant
• wall thickness between spirals approx. 1.8 – 3.4 mm
• Streetmaster GKS is a Suction & Transport hose for abrasive solids, for which microbe and hydrolysis resistance is required
• granulate transport
• standard hose for industrial vacuum cleaners
• transport of chips/shavings
• oil mist extraction/suction
• suction and transport of paper fibres
• municipal and waste disposal vehicles
• suction dredger hose
• suction hose for larger sweepers
• suction & transport hose for abrasive solids, which require microbe resistance
• -40°C to +90°C
• peaks to +125°C
|DN||op. pressure||vacuum||bend radius||outer Ø||weight/m||old article no.||new article no.||standard
|max. production length|
|All data refers to a medium and ambient temperature of +20 °C.
* Available on request
Subject to technical changes and colour deviations.
|Maximum Temperature||90 °C|
|Minimum Wall Thickness||1.8 mm|
|Diameter Range||225-280 mm|