Woodworking Dust Extraction Ducting Hoses, by Masterflex Technical Hoses Ltd (Masterflex UK), is specially designed for dust extraction and ventilation systems for the woodworking industry.
For more than 25 years, Masterflex ducting hoses have been used throughout Great Britain and Ireland for dust collection in wood factories to one-person shops. Masterflex, as a group, manufactures and distributes ducting hoses around the world.
Masterflex polyurethane ducting hoses are manufactured from polyester PU, reinforced with copper coated steel wire helix and hardly inflatable to DIN4102 (B1). Over the years, it has become the standard for dust extraction in the woodworking industry.
Masterflex ducting is the classic match for woodworking facilities for several reasons:
- Fast and easy to fit – Masterflex ducting hoses can be effortlessly installed. Ducting and fittings are simply fixed together using various connectors, such as special hose clamps; no special tools are required.
- Easy to relocate – Masterflex ducts can easily be removed for relocation, such as when woodworking machines are moved, changed, or installed onto new devices. And due to their sturdy construction, they can be reused again and again.
- Reduced risk of explosions – Wood dust can cause fires and even explosions; usually, due to sparks caused by static electricity. Our PU hoses are reinforced with copper coated steel wires, which can be quickly earthed, thus preventing static build-up.
- Reduced risk of fires – Woodworking hoses, such as the Flamex and Master PUR Step polyurethane ducting hoses, are hardly inflammable to DIN 4102 B1. They are great for use in fire risk areas, woodworking machines, CNC machines, sawmills, furniture manufacturers and other wood processors.
- Available in most standard ducting sizes – Masterflex Woodworking dust extraction ducting is available in most standard duct sizes, ranging from 25mm to 900mm diameters.
If you are looking for a dust extraction hose for your facility or would like more information on wood dust extraction hoses, call us on 0800 032 0895 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.