Bulk transfer hose failures, which mainly occur due to regular abrasion, is preventable; preventing hose failures ultimately reduces equipment failure and safeguards workers. Reinforced inner walls, for example, prolongs the life of hoses and are necessary to prevent damage from extreme abrasion.
Master PUR Inline & Master PUR Performance – What’s the Difference?
Both of these hoses are very strong, extremely abrasion resistant, vacuum proof, have very smooth inner lining, are antistatic and are microbe-resistant.
Use Master PUR Performance for:
1. Applications with lesser severe abrasion and lesser mass; although, this hose has extreme abrasion resistance properties with a minimum Wall Thickness: 2.5 mm.
2. Better for confined spaces with superior flexibility; Where hose assemblies must be light and compact (diameter range 38-200 mm)
Master-PUR Performance, with its extreme abrasion properties, is highly suitable for:
- Conveying and loading equipment
- Flat roof gravelling
- Insulation materials
Use Master PUR Inline for:
1. Applications that need ultra heavy-duty abrasion protection with good flexibility and greater mass, with a minimum Wall Thickness: 5.5 mm.
2. Where larger diameters are required (diameter range 38-254 mm)
Master-PUR Inline, due to its particularly reinforced inner wall for extra abrasion resistance and extra strength, is most suitable for:
- Feeding and cleaning steelworks
- Silo filling
- Most Other Heavy Abrasive Media
The PUR Inline used in place of traditional/other Masterflex hoses, in comparison, should have the highest hose life.
To discover your abrasion resistant hose solution, best for your equipment and application, Contact our highly Technical Sales Team at Masterflex.
For detailed/technical information, you can download, from the downloads section, the Masterflex Master PUR Inline & Performance Hoses product brochure.